Phosphorus (P) plays a major role in plant cell division, reproduction and metabolism. Therefore, phosphorus is most needed during the rooting and flowering phase of the plant.
Foliar Flower Plus also contains amino acids, which are important for the successful development of the buds and flowers, and humic acids and fulvic acids for an improved and more gradual absorption of the nutrients. The NPK value is 1-2.5-0.5+Legis.
Dosage & Usage
- Suitable for conventional cultivation
- Dilution: 1:40 (25 ml./1 L. water)
- Spray leaves under low light
- Dosage: once every seven days during the flowering phase
- Available in 250 ml and 1 L.
There are no reviews yet.