Nitrogen (N) is one of the most important elements for the plant. Nitrogen is part of DNA and RNA, the basic structure of an amino acid and also part of chlorophyll. Nitrogen therefore plays an important role in many processes in the plant.
Foliar Grow Plus helps develop leaves during the vegetative phase, boosts photosynthesis and helps to increase biomass in the final flowering phase. In addition, the booster also contains amino acids, which are important for the successful development of the organic structures of the plant, and humic acids and fulvic acids for an improved and more gradual absorption of the nutrients. The NPK value is 8-1.5-1.5+Legis.
Dosage & Usage
- Suitable for conventional cultivation
- Dilution: 1:40 (25 ml./1 L. water)
- Spray leaves under low light
- Dosage: once every seven days during the growth phase
- Available in 250 ml and 1 L.
There are no reviews yet.