Calcium (Ca) is important for the plant’s growth and absorption of nutrients. Calcium strengthens the structure of the cell walls, improves the plant’s immune system and improves soil quality by neutralizing salts.
Foliar Health Plus also contains amino acids, which are important for the successful development of the organic structures of the plant, and humic acids and fulvic acids for an improved and more gradual absorption of the nutrients. The NPK value is 2-0.5-0.5-Ca 1.5+Legis.
Dosage & Usage
- Suitable for conventional cultivation
- Dilution: 1:40 (25 ml./1 L. water)
- Spray leaves under low light
- Dosage: once every seven days during all developmental phases
- Available in 250 ml and 1 L.