Mineral nutrients are easy to dose and can generate high growth dynamics. This nutrient is highly concentrated and must be diluted before application.
Weekly application of the recommended dilution will provide the plant with sufficient nutrients. The mineral nutrients are not species-specific and can be used in a large number of crop types. For optimal development, it is necessary to carry out pH and Ec measurements before the cultivation process.
Dosage & Usage
- Formulated for hydroponics
- First set the pH value to 6.5
- Add Cultiva Grow A and B in equal amounts
- Average dilution: 1:500 (2 ml./ 1 L. water) (or dosing according to schedule)
- Dosage: weekly during the growth phase
- Available in 1 L, 5 L. and 10 L.