The correct pH value is essential for the crop’s ability to absorb nutrients. If the pH value is too high or too low, the crop will not absorb the nutrients properly. In the flowering phase, the crop needs phosphorus.
Bio TKA pH-Flower 59% only add as needed. Therefore, always measure the pH value. The recommended value is between 6.0 and 6.5, depending on the substrate used.
Dosage & Usage
- Formulated for hydroponics
- Keep out of reach of children. Keep cool and dark. Minimum storage temperature 5°C.
- Used to acidify the nutrient solution during the flowering phase of the crop.
- Dosage: Add as needed until the desired pH value is reached.
- Available in 1 L and 5 L.
There are no reviews yet.