The special properties of the coco substrate are fully met, regardless of whether it is used as fibre in hydroponics or as coco pulp in pot culture. Coco-medium can absorb certain minerals, this is taken into account in the fertiliser. Coco as a medium does not contain any nutrients by itself, which makes permanent fertilisation necessary. The change from growth to flowering requires a radical reorientation of all parts of the plant. The composition of our Hesi Coco is designed especially to fulfil the needs of your flowering plants in this medium. This way, your plants grown on a coco medium will flourish and blossom throughout their plant-life.
- Simple to use, for the beginner grower and also the professional
- The added vitamines and the amino-acids result in a revitalised substrate
- Specifically designed for Coco substrates
USE & DOSAGE
50 ml / 10 L
- Fertilise at each watering.
- After adding the fertiliser to the irrigation water, check the pH and correct it if necessary. Ideal conditions during the flowering period: pH: 5,8 – 6,2 but fluctuations are tolerable.
- NPK 3-4-5
- Mineral fertiliser with all macronutrients, extra calcium and magnesium & trace elements.
- Enhanced with essential vitamins and amino acids.
There are no reviews yet.