Every box contains a growing tray with transparent lid, 12 germination plugs and a bottle of the unique Plagron Seedbooster. Follow the clear instructions in your own language on the manual in the box and your seeds will germinate and develop into perfect plants. The secret of this set is the Seedbooster. Seedbooster is especially designed for a faster and more powerful germination of seeds. The nutrients that Seedbooster consists of work very effectively with a stable germination of seeds.
Dosage and use
- Empty the bottle of Seedbooster into the measuring cup and add 250 ml of lukewarm tap water. Stir this mixture carefully.
- Pour the mixture into the tray, distributing the liquid evenly over the germination plugs. Wait a few minutes until the plugs have soaked up all the water.
- Using clean hands take the seeds and plant them at a depth of 5 mm in the holes in the middle of the germination plugs.
- Place the transparent lid on the tray. Ensure that the lid fits exactly between the two notches on the inside of the tray. This closes the growing tray completely.
- Place the tray in a room with a temperature of 20 – 24 ˚C.
- After 4 to 7 days the seeds will start to germinate. Now take the transparent lid from the tray and place it a little skew on the tray. This creates four small openings so fresh air can reach the seedlings.
- Make sure the seedlings get sufficient light so they can develop well. When the seedlings reach the plastic lid, the lid can be re-moved. As soon as the roots start growing outside the germination plug, the plants are ready to be transplanted and raised further.
12 germination plugs
250 ml Seedbooster
Manual in 12 languages