Humic acids, humins and fulvic acids together form humus. Fulvic acids have the smallest molecular mass of the three and therefore have the highest bioactivity. Fulvic acids act as natural chelators in the soil and thus improve the absorption of nutrients, but can also act as an antioxidant, root growth enhancer, stimulator of soil microorganisms and enzymes.
Bio TKA Soil Fulvic Plus can be used to increase the bioactivity in the soil and to optimize the absorption of nutrients, but also to improve the absorption and transport of foliar nutrition.
Dosage & Usage
- Formulated for cultivation on organic substrates and soils (soil, coconut, etc.)
- Mixable with all fertilizers and additives
- Dilution: 1:2000 (1 ml./ 2 L. water)
- Dosage: once every seven days during all developmental stages (as needed)
- Available in 1 L and 5 L.