Potassium (K) is involved in many processes in the plant, such as regulating CO2 uptake during photosynthesis, the formation of ATP and the regulation of water in the plant. Potassium is therefore important for the quantitative development of the plant.
Foliar Yield Plus also contains amino acids, which are important for the successful development of the organic structures of the plant, and humic acids and fulvic acids for an improved and more gradual absorption of the nutrients. The NPK value is 1-0.5-2.5+Legis.
Dosage & Usage
- Suitable for conventional cultivation
- Dilution: 1:40 (25 ml./1 L. water)
- Spray leaves under low light
- Dosage: once every seven days during the growth phase
- Available in 250 ml and 1 L